WAITLIST: PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME
To be placed on the waiting list please click the button below.
- Anchor to the raw principles of human effectiveness with an inside-out approach for developing rich character.
- Identify one's God-Given talents and develop skills for transforming talents into strengths that can be applied towards peak performance.
- Learn the skills for intelligent energy management and in-the-moment stress resilience by manipulating the autonomic nervous system for states of psycho-physiological coherence.
- Organize your personal information around principles for rich character, strength-based development, and intelligent energy management into a sound strategy map for direction, clarity, and drive.
- Critique your strategy map and develop an even more mature model for change by exploring why and how the subconscious mind favors familiarity and predictability.
Team Members • Leaders • Business Owners • EntrepreneursLooking to:
- Kickstart overcoming stress from being overworked and overwhelmed
- Create greater balance in their work/personal life
- Gain or regain their edge
- Move past subconscious blocks to success
June 6, 13, 20, 27 July 4, 11, 18, 25 August 1, 8
- Principle-Based Growth & Development (based on the work of Dr. Stephen Covey)
- Strength-Based Growth & Development (incorporating Gallup Strength Finding)
- Developing Resilience & Intelligent Energy Management (incorporating HeartMath)
- Strategic Personal Leadership Planning & Execution
- Mind Garden: The Final Chapter
- Lifetime Access to the ‘Leading Self Platform’, with access to updated Presentations, Manuals, and Recorded Sessions
- Gallup's Clifton Strength Finder assessment and access to Gallup's Strength platform
- 2 Normed Stress & Wellbeing Assessments
- Professional Workforce Development Certificate co-signed by Big Sky Way & Dawson Community College
- One Performance Coaching Session
- This program will be hosted on Zoom and include breakout rooms where you will be interacting with other participants.
- Upon registration completion, you’ll receive a welcome email with program instructions.
- Three weeks prior to the course you will receive specific instructions on completing your personalized assessment and a zoom link to join the program.
- Due to limited seating in each class, all registration purchases are final.
Dr. Eaton holds advanced degrees in business, psychology, and education leadership, and undergraduate degrees in business, psychology, and psychotherapy. Growing up on a large corporate farm and ranch gave Dr. Eaton a running start on all things small business management. After leaving, he has spent most of his career working in, or with, small and medium sized businesses. Inspired by his background in agriculture, Dr. Eaton finds great joy in weaving Big Sky principles into the complexities of the 21st century organization.
Get updates about programs, e-courses, and more!