We help teams understand and apply the principles of the
5 Behaviors to their own work.
This 4-hour course is designed to help teams become more effective and successful by building trust, accountability, commitment, and results-oriented collaboration, and understand and apply the principles of the 5 Behaviors to their own work. The workshops are engaging, thought-provoking, and practical, and designed to help teams develop skills and strategies. The training is based on the best-selling book "The Five Dysfunctions of a Team" by Patrick Lencioni.
Course dates are February 21 & 23. 1-3pm
>>> This course is intended for all company employees <<<
>>> In this 4-hour course, we'll cover:
- Overview of the 5 Behaviors Model: No one really tells you how to be a good team member. The 5 Behaviors model is designed to improve team cohesiveness. You will learn why organizations struggle to achieve health in favor of sophistication and adrenaline inducing strategies. Learners will shift attention towards a team method that is clear, concise, practical, and ultimately, a competitive advantage.
- The Interconnected Behavioral Model: Learn how cohesive teams master five interconnected behaviors; vulnerability-based trust, mastering conflict, achieving commitment, embracing accountability, and achieving collective results. Each section will include videos, self-reflection activities, popular Big Sky Way tools, and recommended best practices.
- Personalized: Discover the 5 Behaviors model from a personalized point of view. Each participant will receive a 23-page individualized 5 Behaviors Personal Report. It will include not only an overview of the model but will incorporate personality preferences based on the personality model DiSC®. As a result, participants will understand how their personality preferences relate to each of the 5 Behaviors, what will likely come easy, what may be difficult, and recommended habits.
- BONUS – The Big Sky Way Online Resource Platform: Just like physical assets, learning and development depreciate over time if not reviewed and applied! We want to continue the momentum and reduce learning depreciation with exclusive lifetime access to the Big Sky Way Learning Resource Platform! Never lose that momentum!
- Pre-Recorded Lectures – All topics in the course are pre-recorded so you can come back and review when you need it most.
- Exercises – 10 additional exercises you can take back to your teams and fold into your culture!
- Resources – combination of 6 eBooks and case studies to broaden your knowledge around cohesive teams.