This week on Built to Sell Radio, we're excited to feature a special episode with clinical psychologist, speaker, and author, Dr. Sherry Walling. Dr. Walling is renowned for her work with entrepreneurs, aiding them in navigating the mental and emotional hurdles of building and exiting a company.
In this special edition of Built to Sell Radio, you’ll learn how to:
- Distinguish between your identity vs. your activity.
- Navigate the highs and lows of selling your business.
- Discover why Dr. Walling recommends unplugging post-sale and her specific advice for the first six months after selling your business.
- Understand the neurological constraints impacting founders' decision-making abilities when exiting.
- Tackle the unique challenges of financial wealth by seeking out and connecting with a like-minded tribe.
- Put into action Dr. Walling's proven strategies to sidestep post-sale regrets and confidently move forward after selling your company.
Find out how you score on the eight factors that drive your company’s value by completing the Value Builder questionnaire: